VBHC Vaibhav Vasind Hill : Mumbai
Affordable Housing Redefined at VBHC Vaibhav Vasind Hills in Mumbai
After the success of their consecutive projects, VBHC has launched another auspicious residential township in the name of Vaibhav Vasind Hills in Mumbai. This project, stretched in the area of 5 acres, is located in the developing region of Vasind, a major town after Kalyan. The builder is developing 294 apartments in this low rising residential township.
The company will provide 1 BHK and 2 BHK flats in the form of G+4 structure building under this project. This project is prepared under the affordable housing scheme with the carpet area ranging from 437 and 579 sq ft.
This project has its location at Vasind which is well connected through Mumbai-Nashik national highway and central line railway. Local trains provide connectivity to Vasind railway station which is located in the vicinity of this project. The developer is providing free conveyance for the residents of the township to reach Vasind railway station. It takes nearly 40 minutes to reach this station from the suburbs of Mumbai.
VBHC Vaibhav Vasind Hills is planned with the high-end amenities and facilities for the residents of these units. The entire project is extremely secured as it complies with the specifications of Seismic Zone III. These buildings are planned on the RCC framed structure which gives ultimate strength to your dream home. The best quality material, ceramic tiles, CP fittings, and sanitary are used to give beautiful and sturdy features to every unit.
Apart from these, the project is installed with a gym, banquet hall, jogging track, meditation hall, and lots of sporting activities. The starting range of these flats is from Rs. 17.38 lakhs with various payment options. To tap on the festive season, the developer has also announced various schemes and freebies for their early customers.
Why buy a home in Vasind?
- The first major junction after Thane; strategically located on the intersection of Mumbai-Nashik Expressway (NH-3) and Central Railway line
- 40 minute drive from Thane and 2nd major railway station after kalyan
- Developing rapidly with multiple large scale residential/commercial township projects by renowned developers
- Attractive tourist destination in Mumbai suburbs with spots like Mahuli Fort and Manas Mandir
- Home to JSW Steel and several manufacturing and logistics companies offering ample local employment opportunities
- Close proximity to good quality schools and colleges for educational advancement and bustling market areas and shopping complexes
Why buy a home in Vaibhav Vasind Hills?
- Spread over 5.35 acres with eight G+4 buildings consisting of 294 modern design apartments
- Free Bus Service to Vasind Railway Station
- After successfully selling out our first Palghar project, we have launched Vaibhav Vasind Hills with committed delivery by October 2015
- Only 800 meters from Mumbai-Nashik Expressway (NH-3) and 1.7 kms from Vasind railway station
- Integrated shopping area and clubhouse with modern amenities
- Multiple beautiful landscaped gardens, natural water body and sport zone in 70% of open spaces, providing a community where your children build memories for a lifetime
- Located in a pollution free area giving a high quality and healthy lifestyle to you and your family
- Best quality infrastructure facilities like 24 hours water supply, 24 hours power back-up in common areas, free car parking, wide paver roads, 24 hours security, reception lobby and lifts in each building etc.
- Attractive Home Loan financing schemes for your comfort and a hassle-free buying experience
VBHC is a professionally managed real estate company which believes that good quality living should be within everyone's reach. VBHC's objective is to provide housing that meets high quality construction standards, ensures speedy completion and delivery at low cost.
VBHC's objective is to provide housing that meets high quality construction standards, ensures speedy completion and delivery at low cost. These objectives are best met through the application of contemporary building technology, computer aided design methods, a lean manufacturing process and the adoption of ingenious industrial engineering processes. VBHC has been able to transform real estate development into a lean industrial process with the use of 'form'
technology for construction.
BHC homes are meticulously planned and designed to give ones family the true experience of modern living.
At present, VBHC has projects in Bangalore, Chennai, NCR and Mumbai.